In addition to WiFi, all apartments are equipped with J45 LAN sockets for free Internet access.
House key/door opener
Access to the house and the apartments is via a keyless transponder security system using a code.
In addition, your apartment is equipped with an electric door opener. Please ensure that only authorised persons enter the house and that the front door is closed properly after opening.
The room temperature can be regulated individually via the room thermostat in your apartment. The cooling function of our air-conditioning system is only in operation from 1st of April to 31st of October. Please note that the heating and cooling function of the air-conditioning system is interrupted when the window is opened.
You can choose from international TV programmes in your apartment. A list of available channels can be found on Remote Control under EPG (Electronic Programme Guide).
Streaming services such as Netflix, Youtube and Spotify are pre-programmed on your TV.
The voltage in the house is 220-230 volts.
All apartments have a laptop safe. Leave the safe open on departure.
One pack (10 units) of Nespresso capsules is available free of charge.
You will find an additional cushion in your wardrobe. The existing curtains also have the function of blackout curtains.
Cleaning of the apartment
Cleaning of the apartment incl. change of bed linen and towels takes place once a week. Intermediate cleaning can be organised on request (at an extra charge).
On the ground floor next to the lobby you will find a washing machine and a dryer including washing powder.
Public parking is available directly in front of the apartment (subject to a fee), parking tickets are available either at the tobacconist's shop or online at www.handyparken.at. The BOE and Hietzing car parks are 400 metres away.
We are pleased that you are our guest and thank you for your visit. Below we would like to inform you about our house rules as an integral part of your booking and ask for your understanding and compliance with the rules.
We wish you a wonderful stay in Vienna, your hosts Heinrich & Bernard Koller.
1. Contact person Mr. Johannes Aldrian is available under the telephone number 0043-664-5121489 or email email@example.com for any queries you might have.
2. Arrival/departure The booked apartment is at your disposal from 14:00 hrs on the day of arrival and until 11:00 hrs in the morning on the day of departure.
3. Registration Please fill out the "registration form" with the data of all accompanying passengers for the purpose of official registration at the tourist office. Please throw the completed form into the "guest box" in the lobby.
4. House key / front door opener Access to the house and the apartments is via a keyless security system using a transponder/code. In addition, your apartment is equipped with an electric door opener. Please make sure that only authorized persons enter the house and that the front door is always closed.
5. Visitors/guests The number of persons stipulated in the guest contract may not be exceeded without the landlord's consent. Visitors after 22.00 hrs are not allowed.
6. Dog/pets Pets are not allowed on the premises.
7. Smoking/fire Smoking and open fire (e.g. candles) are prohibited. The entire house is equipped with an automatic fire alarm system. In case of fire, please refer to the escape route plan available in your apartment.
8. Equipment / inventory / general At check-in, the tenant must check the rented property for any existing damage and notify the landlord immediately. The inventory (e.g. crockery, glasses, pots, pans) must be handled carefully and stored in clean condition in the cupboards on departure.
All apartments have a laptop safe. Leave the safe open on departure. No liability is accepted for any valuables brought by the tenant.
No rubbish, food scraps, grease or other objects may be disposed of through the drainage pipes.
It is not permitted to take out any items (towels, blankets, etc.) from the apartment.
It is forbidden to bring weapons, explosives and easily inflammable material.
9. Deposit The deposit is EUR 300,00 and will be charged to your credit card upon arrival. This charge will be cancelled immediately after leaving the apartment, resp. being counterchecked by housekeeping.
10. Housekeeping/Cleaning Cleaning of the apartment incl. change of bed linen and towels takes place weekly. Intermediate cleaning can be organised on request at an extra charge.
11. Air conditioning/heating The room temperature can be adjusted individually via the room thermostat in your apartment. Please note that the ventilation and cooling function of the air-conditioning system is interrupted when the window is opened.
The temperature in the bathroom can be regulated on the thermostat under the washbasin.
12 Liability During use, the guest is fully liable for any damage he/she may have caused to the entire facility. The guest is obliged to inform the landlord immediately of any damage.
The use of the apartment and its furnishings, as well as paths in front of and in the house, staircase, balcony or terrace is at the guest's own risk. Supervisors are liable for the accompanying children.
When you leave the apartment, please close windows and doors and switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, stove...).
13. Right of access The landlord has the right to enter the apartment in the absence of the guest under special circumstances in order to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The landlord is obliged to inform the guest of this at the next contact.
14. Rest periods Please be considerate of the neighbours and refrain from noise during 22:00 - 7:00 o'clock. In general, the tenant is obliged to ensure that neither he nor his fellow travellers disturb the neighbours or the surroundings.
15. Cancellation If the guest does not comply with the house rules, the landlord has the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect.
16. CCTV The public rooms are equipped with a surveillance camera for general security.
17. Data protection declaration The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process personal data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (DSGVO 2018).
18. Jurisdiction Place of jurisdiction is Vienna, Austria. Austrian law shall apply.